Monday, October 14, 2013

Thank you thank you thank you!

I can't say thank you enough for all your support.  Thank you to all who gave, shared my link or prayed that God would bring the increase.  e3 Partners is still processing the donations from Donor Bridge so I don't know how much or who gave yet.  Hopefully in the next few weeks it'll all be complete and I'll be able to thank all those who gave personally. :)

As some of you know (and others may not) I have been approved as a team leader through e3 Partners to short term mission trips to Russia (specifically).  This mean that I'm forgoing working a traditional full time job to do this full time.  So sadly no, I'm not independently wealthy but this opens up partnerships with people who maybe can't go overseas but still want to make an impact.  The Donor Bridge day was just one day where other organizations partnered to match any donations given to help promote giving and get things started.  But I pray that this wasn't a one time event, but the start to a possible partnership.  Amazing things are about to happen in Russia.  Russia you say?  Yes, Russia.

e3 Partners is labeled as a short term mission organization however, we're more than that.  We are a longterm strategic mission organization.  Yes we take people in and out of the regions through out the year however, there's constant contact and discipleship happening all year long.  e3 Partners does exactly what their name says, partner.  We partner with the nationals that live there, equipping them to disciple and start churches, and build them up as leaders in their sphere of influence.

Soooooo, what's going on in Russia? Some amazing doors have opened up and I'll be sharing those with you over the next few weeks so stay tuned.  Meanwhile, please continue to pray about monthly support or maaaaaybe even going on a trip with me.  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment